Saint Jiří and Martin´s church, Martínkovice

Address: Martínkovice

This church lies above the river Stěnava in the middle of a cemetery. Earlier, a little wooden church stood on it´s place that is in the chronicles since 1384. In the 17th century an early baroque tower was built to it. It survived an extensive baroqoe reconstruction in 1992-1698. It is the only church from all that was reconstructed by Martin Allio who had previously rebuilt the Saint Wenceslas monastery church.

Map >>
Photos >>

Interesting places in the surroundings





Partner:
Partner / Město Broumov