All Saints church, Heřmánkovice

The All Saints church stands on a little hill in the middle of a cemetery and represents the dominant of the surrounding land. Already in the 14th century a wooden church stood here, which became filial after the 30-year war and had allegiance towards the one in Šonov. The construction of the today church started in 1722 and Kilian Ignaz Dientzenhofer was chosen as the author of the plan by the abbot Otmar Zinke.

Map >>

Interesting places in the surroundings





Partner:
Partner / Město Broumov